Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome To My Disney Blog

Whenever someone tells me they are going to Walt Disney World, I give them my must-do list (whether they want my opinion or not :) ). I should say now that I am not a thrill-ride person, so you won’t find any roller-coasters here (Thunder Mountain Railroad freaks me out! Plus I have back and knee problems that pop up from time to time). But here are some of my favorite things to do, see and eat. Please note that there is a lot of fun stuff and even whole areas that may not be on this list. I encourage you to try everything and explore everywhere, these are just my favorites. In addition to attractions and eateries, you would also do well to stand around and take in the sights. There are often little things going on that you might overlook if you rushed straight from the turnstiles to your favorite ride. You never know what might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment